Thursday, February 10, 2011

My very first Blog!!

So over the last few months I have had several people try to introduce me to world of blogging. Not being very interested and a lack of dedicating even more of time to the computer I was hesitant to say the least, but after checking out several of my friends I started to get intrigued by the idea. Being the resistant and stubborn girl that I can be from time to time I still didn't think it would ever be for me! One very good friend described it to me as an online scrapbook or journal. Stories and pictures you can look back on and cherish forever. This definitely caught my attention and began changing my attitude toward the dreaded blog. Although my life feels like a circus half the time I just didn't think I would have anything interesting enough to blog about, but nevertheless here I am taking the plunge!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so very excited for you!! Can't wait to look at lots of pics of my Ashur bug!! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! How exciting!!
    All your pictures are amazing...of course :)
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete